26.04.11

The perfect guide



As long as I remember
I have been deep inside
the ocean of ignorance
I´ve been completely blind
my heart full of desires 
for selfish senseless thing
and all coming reactions bring so hard suffering

but in this endless darkness
appears a shining light
it´s you who out of mercy saves me as certain guide

although I am so fallen
without a trace of love
you rescue me and bring me 
to a platform high above
all words of every language 
are not enough to describe
how great is your compassion
you are my eternal guide

difficult so difficult
to really comprehend
how great is your devotion
how great your commitment
'cause you have so much power 
you are full of strength
the size of your compassion
is hard to understand
you can touch the hearts of even totally cold man
you give trust conviction
into a higher plan
above all you are spreading
the highest goal of life
devotion to Lord Krishna
to love Him and to praise

I give my all to thank you
to please you as I can
I´m praying for your mercy
to be your instrument
'cause you give inspiration 
for a transcendental sight
for surrendering to Krishna
you are the perfect guide

Maharajas speech was given 2009 in Mayapur, in the Jagannatha Tempel for my initiation. The guitar play is by Johannes, who is a professional guitar player. It was the first time he heard this song, we had only little time and it was just a try, but I liked it, so that I combined it with the original. The song was my first one for Kadamba Kanana Swami, written in 2008, therefore this bad quality, but I liked the mood ... and of course there was not much time for making everything new ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen